as a family company, Van der Valk attaches great importance to the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees.
We always follow the recommendation of the RKI and immediately implement all of the
city of Düsseldorf's specified measures:
- We only accept cashless payments (Maestro and creditcards)
- We are working with a hygienic concept in the hotel and restaurants
- Between 07:00 h and 10:00 h we are serving our buffet breakfast in the Restaurant ZiZou.
Please note that a mask, covering mouth and nose, is mandatory in the restaurant. We are happy to inform you about our hygiene measures in the restaurant or at the reception desk.
- BeauBar is currently closed
- The fitness and wellness area is currently closed
- Currently we can only accept tourist reservations for guests residing within the EU, within Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway, Switzerland and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
We have developed the following hygiene concept and thank you in advance for your support.
Willemijn & Adriaan van der Valk