- Parking is free of charge at Airporthotel Düsseldorf
- Breakfast exclusive
- Free in the hotel
- Checkin time from 14:00 o'clock
- Checkout time till 12:00 o'clock
- Cancellation free of charge on day of arrival until 12 pm.
Park, Sleep & Fly arrangement
With our Park, Sleep & Fly Arrangement you stay one night and park your car free of charge for 14 days in the hotel’s car park while you're on vacation. A private One-Way-Transfer takes you comfortably and relaxed to Düsseldorf Airport the next morning.
For relaxation, our spacious fitness and spa area with a fantastic view over Düsseldorf is at your disposal. Make your stay unforgettable and end the evening with a visit in our restaurant ZiZou with seasonal, regional and international cuisine. After a restful night in the best bed of the city, our rich breakfast buffet awaits you the next morning. Start your vacation comfortably after a restful sleep and strengthened by our breakfast.
€ 57,00 per person in a Comfort Double Room
Single supplement: € 57,00
Children (in parents room): 0-3 years free of charge, 4-17 years € 0,00 per child
Good to know:
• Düsseldorf International Airport is 4km from the hotel (7 minutes by car)
• We order a private transfer for you (the departure time is flexible)
• You organize the taxi from the airport to the hotel (the taxi from the airport to the hotel costs about € 15,00 - 20,00)
• Each additional day of parking costs EUR 4.00 / day (14 days of parking is already included)
• A maximum of 2 children up to 17 years stay free on the sofa bed in the parents' room. Persons over 18 years cost € 25,00 extra.
Is your desired hotel no longer available? Then select a different date.
Please note: this package has limited availability.
- 1x overnight stay without breakfast in a Comfort room
- 14 days of parking in our garage (every additional day costs € 4,00 / day)
- 1x One-way transfer to Düsseldorf Airport
- including 2 bottles of water from the minibar
- free use of fitness and wellness facilities
- free WIFI
The selected date is not available for your specified travel group or stay period.
Great hotel, lovely room, enjoyable stay
I stayed twice in August whilst on business in Ratingen, I usually stay in other hotels in town, however the Valk is much nicer hotel, with a great gym and wellness area, and I really enjoyed my stay. The rooms are very modern definitely a step up from other local hotels, I had had great views from the 7th floor, the food was good, and the promotional price in August was very attractive, Its a shame I only get to stay when the rates are reduced! I could happily be there every week instead of the other places.